The JPC offers a range of programmes to help businesses become more productive and competitive. The team has worked with several organizations within the public and private sector offering clients customized solutions geared at improving productivity.
PRODUCTIVITY CONSULTANCY AND TRAINING SERVICES – The JPC’s aim is to provide you with a customized productivity improvement solution that will help you increase your organization’s productivity and profitability. Our areas of expertise include:
- Productivity Audits which are aimed at identifying where your organization or team is adding value, indicate where opportunities exist to eliminate waste, increase your competitiveness, and improve your bottom line.
- Productivity Workshops which expose participants to key productivity concepts, tools and techniques for measuring and improving productivity and also help to motivate participants to take a more strategic approach to improving performance and achieving business goals.
- Waste identification and elimination
PUBLIC EDUCATION – in an effort to build a national productivity culture, the Centre seeks to motivate individuals to recognize the value of productivity and begin to act in ways conducive to achieving higher productivity levels. This productivity revolution is being facilitated through:
- Productivity Awareness Sessions which provides a fundamental understanding of the concept of productivity and how it relates to the individual, the organization and the country. The session is adaptable to suite varying audiences including students, unattached youth, employers and employees.
RESEARCH AND MEASUREMENT – The JPC provides demand-driven, analytic and diagnostic research on productivity at all levels. Areas of expertise include:
- Research Publications which provide evidence-based information and analysis to guide policy formulation in respect to productivity improvement and management and the provision of consistent set of productivity indicators at the national, sectoral, industry and firm levels.
- Productivity Benchmarking and Competitiveness Databases that provides data for evidence-based decision making